Refrigerated Air Dryers
Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryers
If you are looking to purchase an air compressor, you most likely will also need a compressed air dryer. Water is a natural by-product of any compressed air process. When air is compressed, the moisture that is naturally present in the air is also compressed. When air leaves an aftercooler and moisture separator, it is typically saturated and as it cools while moving through distribution piping, it can condense, causing corrosion, contamination and other detrimental effects that result in low productivity, high maintenance costs and excessive downtime.
Cycling Refrigerated Dryers
Provide the reliability, efficiency and productivity our customers deserve. Significant savings are possible because the refrigerated dryer only operates its refrigeration system as the load demand requires, unlike traditional non-cycling dryers whose refrigeration systems operate continuously regardless of demand. Each component of our refrigerated dryers have been designed to provide not only durability, but maximum energy efficiency. This combination of system design and individual component design adds up to the most energy-efficient cycling refrigerated dryer available.
Provides true customer value through:
• High operating efficiency for lower energy consumption
• Superior heat exchange design to ensure continuous pressure dew point performance
• Reliable centrifugal separation that pulls unwanted moisture from the air to discard through a reliable float-type or timed electric solenoid drain
• Optional cleanable panel filter is also available to further protect the refrigeration system condenser
Non-Cycling Refrigerated Dryers
Non-cycling refrigerated dryers have refrigeration compressors that start as soon as you turn the dryer on – and don’t stop until you turn the dryer off. They are less expensive than cycling dryers and are a good choice for applications where they will constantly run at full capacity.
• High inlet air temperature operation: Accommodates inlet air temperatures up to 200 degrees F and are ideal for use with compressors that do not include built-in aftercoolers
• Lower cost of ownership: Efficient heat exchangers, a built-in stainless steel demister that removes all moisture, and a fully adjustable programmable electronic drain valve reduce energy use and minimize air loss
• Built-in Reliability: Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers, an enhanced control-system and high-efficiency moisture-separation ensure a steady long-term supply of dry air
• Smart Control: Easy to use, advanced microprocessor control that lets you easily adjust and manage system parameters
• Consistent Clean, Dry Air: Variable-speed fans reduce power consumption when units operate at less than maximum cooling capacity, while ensuring a consistent dew point