Oil Water Separators (Poly-Sep)
Ingersoll Rand Oil Water Seperators
Unique and efficient PolySep Oil Water Separators from Ingersoll Rand offer unrivaled performance that can easily separate, and permanently absorb, virtually all lubricants.
How PolySep Works:
Compressor systems produce large amounts of condensate. This condensate contains lubricant contaminants that should be disposed of properly. Ingersoll Rand PolySep oil water separators use unique, specially coated Zeolite adsorption media that effectively separates and permanently adsorbs the contaminants. When properly installed and sized correctly, the PolySep separators are capable of providing condensate discharge levels as low as 15mg/l (15ppm) and only need to be replaced once a year or after 4,000 hours of operation for optimal performance.
For large systems that require more than 18 m3/min (650 cfm), the PolySep AS is designed with a reliable and nearly maintenance-free pump-driven system for easier operation. For smaller systems, the PolySep PSG 7-30 offers a simple solution where maintenance and downtime are minimal.
PolySep Oil Water Separator Features:
- Proven PolySep Zeolite Filtration Media works with all lubricants, including Ultra Coolant
- Removes virtually everything from water, including mineral oils, PAOs, polyolesters, diesters and polyglycols
- Designed to handle all condensate flow requirements up to 380 liters/hour (100 gallons/hour), even in hot and humid environments
- Zeolite adsorption media has a long life, only needing to be replaced once a year or after 4,000 hours of operation
- Complies with environmental regulations by minimizing fluid disposal costs
- Minimal maintenance required, resulting in no mess or overflow