High Pressure Compressors up to 7000 PSISauer Air Compressor
Industries worldwide rely on Sauer piston compressors for pressures of up to 7,250 PSI to control process and production using high-pressure air or gas.
Sauer's starting and working air compressors have proved highly successful in a variety of demanding markets and are among the most modern and efficient in the world. We place great importance on comprehensive and proficient customer support backed by the Sauer Lifetime Warranty.
Air Centers of Florida assist our customers from the initial project phase through after-sales service with specialist consultation for the complete solution while ensuring the best possible efficiency over the entire life-cycle of the compressor.
By complementing the supply of compressors with added value accessories, engineering services and assembly, Air Centers makes entire solutions possible, ranging from modules to complete turnkey plants.
Sauer Compressors USA is committed to the highest standards of quality, dependability and customer support. Rated for continuous duty, all of our compressors have been field tested in the most demanding applications and extensively refined to provide true 24/7 reliability.
Worldwide, Sauer Compressors USA and J.P. Sauer & Sohn Maschinenbau GmbH currently supplies HPACs to:
- 52 Navies
- 186 Naval Programs
- Over 1200 Naval Ships
- Maintains 80% market share worldwide in naval applications
- Maintains 30% market share worldwide in commercial shipbuilding applications
THE INDUSTRIAL MARKET
Sauer Compressors provides innovative designs and packages to the following major industrial markets and specialty applications:
- Nitrogen Generation & Boosting (i.e. laser cutting, N2 storage, system purging)
- Motion Compensation for Oil Rigs
- Seismic Survey
- Helium recovery/storage
- Gas Assisted Injection Molding
- Power Generation (spark arresting, turbine start-up, control air)
- Diesel (& Emergency Diesel) Starting
- Dockside Air
- Burst Testing
- Turbine Engine Afterburner Testing
- Heat Treatment Processing (helium gas compression)
- Hydrogen compression
- Natural Gas Compression